Netsurit is one of the world’s leading technology service providers and has been placed in the top 100 Managed Services companies globally for the last 8 years running. Netsurit also has eight Microsoft Gold certifications. The company’s head office is in Johannesburg, South Africa.
We are looking to add a Technical Account Manager to our New York City team. This position is similar to what other companies often call account rep. Our new Technical Account Manager will help manage the growth we’ve experienced over the past 24 months.
Our passion for helping businesses maximize our technology is exceeded only by our passion for having fun. We’re smart. But the reason we’ve achieved our level of growth is by continuing to re-define a robust and reliable process that ensures fantastic service for our clients. Take care of the process, and it takes care of you
Our Cause that motivates everything we do at Netsurit is “Supporting the Dreams of the Doers.” The key part of this statement is the doers; our team members, our clients, and the communities in which they live and work.
Our Technical Account Managers are the most important link between our customers and Netsurit.
A successful candidate will have inside and outside sales experience as well as sound technical knowledge in hardware, software, ISP and cloud solutions.
The right applicant will work in a team with 14 other Technology Advisors (TAs) to create solutions that solve customer IT requirements. Supported by proactive and reactive technical teams, as well as IT domain experts and architects, the main focus of our team of TAs is to delight their customers by improving business results through technology.
This role includes retaining, growing and maintaining the profitability of existing SLA clients and cross-selling appropriate services and drive the Netsurit concept of Total Technology Value (TTV) with our client base. From an operational perspective, TAs will perform the service level management function of ITIL.
A successful Technical Account Manager should be an IT manager (operational) as well as a CIO (strategic) for our clients. That’s you, right? We’d love to have you apply.
Key Performance Areas
• Strategic roadmaps and budgets
• SLA contract management and upselling
• Profitability management
• Client Retention
• Inside and outside sales (hardware, software and project labor)
• Service delivery management
• Client service experience
• Monthly meetings SLA reviews
• Relationship building with client (management and end users)
• Support business analysis and other projects
• Advise & innovate based on extensive understanding of the clients’ business and requirements
• Be the trusted advisor and central point of contact for client and internal escalations
• Management escalation of resources and site issues
• Develop and maintain key relationships.
• Build goals for revenue growth
• Consolidating timesheets and preparing invoicing
• Lead on-site implementation team
• Understanding the applicable technology solution set to help lead a successful implementation
• Planning, controlling, monitoring, managing, and directing the assigned project resources to best meet project objectives
• Collecting metrics data (such as baseline, actual values for costs, schedule, work in progress, and work completed) and reports on project progress and other project specific information
• Responsible for identifying, monitoring, and responding to risk
• Responsible to the project stakeholders for delivering a project’s objectives within scope, schedule, cost, and quality
• SLA up-sells: increase in support SLA revenue for existing clients
• SLA renewals: on time annual renewals of SLA’s
• Client profitability: monitor client profitability and take necessary action to maintain a profitable relationship
• TA revenue (annuity): generate sufficient revenue to ensure the TA department continues to be a profit center
• Cross-sales revenue (annuity): sell as many of Netsurit’s other annuity based services as possible into their client base (VC matrix)
• True-ups and true-downs: ensure that the correct number of workstations and servers are included in the SLA and that TTV compliance is enforced.
Technical knowledge required:
• Microsoft Server Suite
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft Azure
• Microsoft Office 365
• Hyper-V’s (Domain Controllers, SQL\APP server\File and Print)
• Firewalls (SonicWALL)
• Dell hardware
• Strong technical networking and hardware skills
• Competitive compensation
• A wide range of insurance options (medical, dental, vision, AD&D, disability)
• Matching 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Prime and convenient office location
• Fun office environment (snacks, open floor plan)
Netsurit “Earn, Learn, Grow” — Equal opportunity employer