Use Expert IT Support to Help Streamline Your Office 365 Migration
In less than two years since its release, Office 365 has evolved to become the future of Microsoft, and it has grown to become an indispensable tool for companies working to connect their different teams and resources through technology.
It’s estimated one in five corporate employees use an Office 365 cloud service. This makes it one of the most widely used of all cloud services in operation today. While many companies and employees understand a cloud-based service is where the industry is going, many laggards view Office 365 migration with unease. A common fear is it’s far too templated and will not offer the ability to be tailored to a company’s unique needs.
If you’re considering moving your team to Office 365 to take advantage of the power Office 365 has to offer, the first step in a successful migration is to understand the different licenses available.
Can Office 365 Migration Be Simplified?
A well-planned Office 365 migration can be relatively simple, easy and quick when you work with experts like our team at Netsurit. Office 365 offers limitless abilities to collaborate and configure your new platform. It’s also an ideal bridge for companies looking to maintain a hybrid (cloud/on-premises) infrastructure. When you work with the IT support experts on our team, you can avoid the many pitfalls that may have plagued other companies, and you’ll quickly see the advantages offered by this powerful platform.
Some of the advantages you can look forward to with a professional Office 365 migration include:
● Evergreen software platforms: You will automatically have access to the latest version of your product suite, the moment Microsoft releases it to the public;
● Always on, always accessible: There is no more downtime as a result of on-premises hardware failures;
● Effortless collaboration: Collaborate with external users with the minimal hassle;
● Mobile ready: Simply fire up your iOS or Android versions of Office 365 and pick up, seamlessly, where you left off on your laptop or desktop; and
● Familiar interface: Office 365 apps build on the framework of software your team has been using for years.
When used correctly, Office 365 can be an immense benefit to your business. Just like hiring an accountant to handle your books in an investment, rely on our team of IT support professionals to help you quickly and easily take care of moving your business forward with an Office 365 migration. A professional migration means minimal downtime and a smooth transfer of your vital information, all while saving your business time and money.
Netsurit can help you with all of your IT support needs, from small “once off” projects, to long term contracts covering an extensive range of IT support services. We’ve helped countless companies over the years to harness the power of an Office 365 subscription, and to use it to the full benefit of their businesses.